Symfony 2.8.38 released
Symfony 2.8.38 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #26788 [Security] Load the user before pre/post auth checks when needed (@chalasr)
- bug #26774 [SecurityBundle] Add missing argument to security.authentication.provider.simple (@i3or1s, @chalasr)
- bug #26763 [Finder] Remove duplicate slashes in filenames (@helhum)
- bug #26749 Add PHPDbg support to HTTP components (@hkdobrev)
- bug #26609 [Console] Fix check of color support on Windows (@mlocati)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.