Symfony 2.8.45 released
Warning: Symfony 2.8 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.8.45 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #28278 [HttpFoundation] Fix unprepared BinaryFileResponse sends empty file (@wackymole)
- bug #28241 [HttpKernel] fix forwarding trusted headers as server parameters (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28220 [PropertyAccess] fix type error handling when writing values (@xabbuh)
- bug #28100 [Security] Call AccessListener after LogoutListener (@chalasr)
- bug #28144 [HttpFoundation] fix false-positive ConflictingHeadersException (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28055 [PropertyInfo] Allow nested collections (@jderusse)
- bug #28083 Remove the Expires header when calling Response::expire() (@javiereguiluz)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.