Symfony 2.8.47 released
Warning: Symfony 2.8 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.8.47 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #29020 Fix in _get() for boolean values (@deguif)
- bug #28861 [DependencyInjection] Skip empty proxy code (@olvlvl)
- bug #28801 Convert InsufficientAuthenticationException to HttpException with 401 status code (@vincentchalamon)
- bug #28840 add missing double-quotes to extr _fields output message (@danielkay)
- bug #28712 [Form] reverse transform RFC 3339 formatted dates (@xabbuh)
- bug #28813 Fix for race condition in console output stream write (@rudolfratusinski)
- bug #27772 [Console] Fixes multiselect choice question defaults in non-interactive mode (@veewee)
- bug #28689 [Process] fix locking of pipe files on Windows (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28704 [Form] fix multi-digit seconds fraction handling (@xabbuh)
- bug #28648 [PHPUnitBridge] Fix ClockMock microtime() format (@acasademont)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.