Symfony 2.8.48 released
Symfony 2.8.48 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #28917 [DoctrineBridge] catch errors while converting to db values in data collector (@alekitto)
- bug #27314 [DoctrineBridge] fix case sensitivity issue in RememberMeDoctrineTokenProvider (@PF4Public)
- bug #29308 [Translation] Use XLIFF source rather than resname when there's no target (@thewilkybarkid)
- bug #26244 [BrowserKit] fixed BC Break for HTT _HOST header (@brizzz)
- bug #28147 [DomCrawler] exclude fields inside "template" tags (@Gorjunov)
- bug #29271 [HttpFoundation] Fix trailing space for mime-type with parameters (@Sascha Dens)
- bug #29223 [Validator] Added the missing constraints instance checks (@thomasbisignani)
- bug #29182 [Form] Fixed empty data for compound date types (@HeahDude)
- bug #29185 [Form] Fixed keeping hash of equal DateTimeInterface on submit (@HeahDude)
- bug #28731 [Form] invalidate forms on transformation failures (@xabbuh)
- bug #29152 [Config] Unset key during normalization (@ro0NL)
- bug #29057 [HttpFoundation] replace any preexisting Content-Type headers (@nicolas-grekas)
WARNING: 2.8.48 is the last version for the Symfony 2.8 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible. However, if you can't upgrade soon, note that we still provide security issue releases according to our release policy.
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.