Symfony 3.2.9 released
Symfony 3.2.9 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #22847 [Console] ChoiceQuestion must have choices (@ro0NL)
- bug #22900 [FrameworkBundle][Console] Fix the override of a command registered by the kernel (@aaa2000)
- bug #22910 [Filesystem] improve error handling in lock() (@xabbuh)
- bug #22924 [Cache] Dont use pipelining with RedisCluster (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22718 [Console] Fixed different behaviour of key and value user inputs in multiple choice question (@borNfreee)
- bug #22829 [Yaml] fix colon without space deprecation (@xabbuh)
- bug #22901 Fix missing abstract key in XmlDumper (@weaverryan)
- bug #22912 [DI] Avoid private call to Container::has() (@ro0NL)
- bug #22866 [DI] Check for privates before shared services (@ro0NL)
- bug #22874 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix sub-requests display in time profiler panel (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22817 [PhpUnitBridge] optional error handler arguments (@xabbuh)
- bug #22752 Improved how profiler errors are displayed on small screens (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #22715 [FrameworkBundle] remove Security deps from the require section (@xabbuh)
- bug #22647 [VarDumper] Fix dumping of non-nested stubs (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22409 [Yaml] respect inline level when dumping objects as maps (@goetas, @xabbuh)
- bug #22584 [Security] Avoid unnecessary route lookup for empty logout path (@ro0NL)
- bug #22690 [Console] Fix errors not rethrown even if not handled by console.error listeners (@chalasr)
- bug #22669 [FrameworkBundle] AbstractConfigCommand: do not try registering bundles twice (@ogizanagi)
- bug #22676 [FrameworkBundle] Adding the extension XML (@flug)
- bug #22652 [Workflow] Move twig extension registration to twig bundle (@ogizanagi)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.