Symfony 3.3.1 released
Symfony 3.3.1 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #23067 [HttpFoundation][FrameworkBundle] Revert "trusted proxies" BC break (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23065 [Cache] Fallback to positional when keyed results are broken (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22981 [DependencyInjection] Fix named args support in ChildDefinition (@dunglas)
- bug #23050 [Form][Profiler] Fixes form collector triggering deprecations (@ogizanagi)
- bug #22971 [Profiler] Fix code excerpt wrapping (@ogizanagi)
- bug #23049 [FrameworkBundle] mitigate BC break with empty trusted_proxies (@xabbuh)
- bug #23045 [Cache] fix Redis scheme detection (@xabbuh)
- bug #23013 Parse the _controller format in sub-requests (@weaverryan)
- bug #23015 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix detection of PHPUnit 5 (@enumag)
- bug #23041 [Config] Always protected ClassExistenceResource against bad parents (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22988 [PropertyInfo][DoctrineBridge] The bigint Doctrine's type must be converted to string (@dunglas)
- bug #23014 Fix optional cache warmers are always instantiated whereas they should be lazy-loaded (@romainneutron)
- feature #23022 [Di] Remove closure-proxy arguments (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23024 [EventDispatcher] Fix ContainerAwareEventDispatcher::hasListeners(null) (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23008 [EventDispatcher] Handle laziness internally instead of relying on ClosureProxyArgument (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23018 [FrameworkBundle] Fix CacheCollectorPass priority (@chalasr)
- bug #23009 [Routing] Allow GET requests to be redirected. Fixes #23004 (@frankdejonge)
- bug #22996 [Form] Fix IntlDateFormatter timezone parameter usage to bypass PHP bug #66323 (@romainneutron)
- bug #22965 [Cache] Ignore missing annotations.php (@ro0NL)
- bug #22993 [DI] Autowiring exception thrown when inlined service is removed (@weaverryan)
- bug #22999 Better DI type deprecation message (@weaverryan)
- bug #22985 [Config] Allow empty globs (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #22961 [HttpKernel] Support unknown format in LoggerDataCollector (@iltar)
- bug #22991 [DI] Don't throw Autowire exception for removed service with private construct (@weaverryan)
- bug #22968 [Profiler] Fix text selection & click on file links on exception pages (@ogizanagi)
- bug #22994 Harden the debugging of Twig filters and functions (@stof)
- bug #22960 [Cache] Fix decoration of TagAware adapters in dev (@chalasr)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.