Symfony 3.3.10 released
Warning: Symfony 3.3 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.3.10 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #23906 Added support for guards when advancing workflow from a command (@GDIBass)
- bug #24448 [Session] fix MongoDb session handler to gc all expired sessions (@Tobion)
- bug #24431 [FrameworkBundle] Fix bad interface hint in AbstractController (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24419 [Cache] Fix race condition in TagAwareAdapter (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24417 [Yaml] parse references on merge keys (@xabbuh)
- bug #24416 [Yaml] treat trailing backslashes in multi-line strings (@xabbuh)
- bug #24421 [Config] Fix dumped files invalidation by OPCache (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24418 [DI] Allow setting any public non-initialized services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23980 Tests and fix for issue in array model data in EntityType field with multiple=true (@stoccc)
- bug #22586 [Form] Fixed PercentToLocalizedStringTransformer to accept both comma and dot as decimal separator, if possible (@aaa2000)
- bug #24157 [Intl] Fixed support of Locale::getFallback (@lyrixx)
- bug #24198 [HttpFoundation] Fix file upload multiple with no files (@enumag)
- bug #24379 [PHPUnitBridge] don't remove when set to empty string (@Simperfit)
- bug #24036 [Form] Fix precision of MoneyToLocalizedStringTransformer's divisions and multiplications (@Rubinum)
- bug #24191 [DependencyInjection] include file and line number in deprecation (@xabbuh)
- bug #24367 PdoSessionHandler: fix advisory lock for pgsql (@Tobion)
- bug #24189 [Yaml] parse merge keys with PARSE_OBJECT_FOR_MAP flag (@xabbuh)
- bug #24243 HttpCache does not consider ESI resources in HEAD requests (@mpdude)
- bug #24237 [WebProfilerBundle] Added missing link to profile token (@vtsykun)
- bug #24244 TwigBundle exception/deprecation tweaks (@ro0NL)
- bug #24281 [TwigBundle] Remove profiler related scripting (@ro0NL, @javiereguiluz)
- bug #24251 [PropertyAccess] Set a NullLogger in ApcuAdapter when Apcu is disabled in CLI (@iamluc)
- bug #24304 [FrameworkBundle] Fix RoutingDelegatingLoader (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24305 [HttpKernel] Make array vs "::" controller definitions consistent (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24255 [TwigBundle] Break long lines in exceptions (@kevin-verschaeve)
- bug #24219 [Console] Preserving line breaks between sentences according to the exception message (@yceruto)
- bug #24192 [PhpUnitBridge] do not require an error context (@xabbuh)
- bug #23722 [Form] Fixed GroupSequence with "constraints" option (@HeahDude)
- bug #22321 [Filesystem] Fixed makePathRelative (@ausi)
- bug #24234 [DI] Fix decorated service merge in ResolveInstanceofConditionalsPass (@dunglas)
- bug #24203 [Security] Preserve URI fragment in HttpUtils::generateUri() (@chalasr)
- bug #24199 [DI] Fix non-instantiables auto-discovery (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23473 [Filesystem] mirror - fix copying content with same name as source/target. (@gitlost)
- bug #24177 [FrameworkBundle] Add support to environment variables APP_ENV/DEBUG in KernelTestCase (@yceruto)
- bug #24162 [WebProfilerBundle] fixed TemplateManager when using Twig 2 without compat interfaces (@fabpot)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.