Symfony 3.3.16 released
Warning: Symfony 3.3 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.3.16 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #25922 [HttpFoundation] Use the correct syntax for session gc based on Pdo driver (@tanasecosminromeo)
- bug #25933 Disable CSP header on exception pages only in debug (@ostrolucky)
- bug #25926 [Form] Fixed Button::setParent() when already submitted (@HeahDude)
- bug #25927 [Form] Fixed submitting disabled buttons (@HeahDude)
- bug #25891 [DependencyInjection] allow null values for root nodes in YAML configs (@xabbuh)
- bug #24864 Have weak_vendors ignore deprecations from outside (@greg0ire)
- bug #25848 [Validator] add missing parent isset and add test (@Simperfit)
- bug #25869 [Process] Skip environment variables with false value in Process (@francoispluchino)
- bug #25864 [Yaml] don't split lines on carriage returns when dumping (@xabbuh)
- bug #25861 do not conflict with egulias/email-validator 2.0+ (@xabbuh)
- bug #25851 [Validator] Conflict with egulias/email-validator 2.0 (@emodric)
- bug #25837 [SecurityBundle] Don't register in memory users as services (@chalasr)
- bug #25835 [HttpKernel] DebugHandlersListener should always replace the existing exception handler (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25829 [Debug] Always decorate existing exception handlers to deal with fatal errors (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25824 Fixing a bug where the dump() function depended on bundle ordering (@weaverryan)
- bug #25789 Enableable ArrayNodeDefinition is disabled for empty configuration (@kejwmen)
- bug #25822 [Cache] Fix handling of apcu_fetch() edgy behavior (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25816 Problem in phar see mergerequest #25579 (@betzholz)
- bug #25781 [Form] Disallow transform dates beyond the year 9999 (@curry684)
- bug #25287 [Serializer] DateTimeNormalizer handling of null and empty values (returning it instead of new object) (@Simperfit)
- bug #25812 Copied NO language files to the new NB locale (@derrabus)
- bug #25801 [Router] Skip anonymous classes when loading annotated routes (@pierredup)
- bug #25657 [Security] Fix fatal error on non string username (@chalasr)
- bug #25791 [Routing] Make sure we only build routes once (@sroze)
- bug #25799 Fixed Request::toString ignoring cookies (@Toflar)
- bug #25755 [Debug] prevent infinite loop with faulty exception handlers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25771 [Validator] 19 digits VISA card numbers are valid (@xabbuh)
- bug #25751 [FrameworkBundle] Add the missing enabled session attribute (@sroze)
- bug #25750 [HttpKernel] Turn bad hosts into 400 instead of 500 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25490 [Serializer] Fixed throwing exception with option JSON_PARTIAL_OUTPUT_ON_ERROR (@diversantvlz)
- bug #25709 Tweaked some styles in the profiler tables (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #25696 [FrameworkBundle] Fix using "annotations.cached_reader" in after-removing passes (@nicolas-grekas)
- feature #25669 [Security] Fail gracefully if the security token cannot be unserialized from the session (@thewilkybarkid)
- bug #25700 Run simple-phpunit with --no-suggest option (@ro0NL)
WARNING: 3.3.16 is the last version for the Symfony 3.3 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible. However, if you can't upgrade soon, note that we still provide security issue releases according to our release policy.
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.