Symfony 3.3.9 released
Symfony 3.3.9 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #24141 [DomCrawler] Fix conversion to int on GetPhpFiles (@MaraBlaga)
- bug #23853 Filtering empty uuids in ORMQueryBuilderLoader. (@mlazovla)
- bug #24101 [Security] Fix exception when use_referer option is true and referer is not set or empty (@linniksa)
- bug #24105 [Filesystem] check permissions if dump target dir is missing (@xabbuh)
- bug #24126 [HttpKernel] "controller.service_arguments" services should be public (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24113 [FrameworkBundle] Get KERNEL_CLASS through $_ENV too for KernelTestCase (@yceruto)
- bug #24115 [FrameworkBundle] Get KERNEL_DIR through $_ENV too for KernelTestCase (@yceruto)
- bug #24041 [ExpressionLanguage] throws an exception on calling uncallable method (@fmata)
- bug #24096 Fix ArrayInput::toString() for VALUE_IS_ARRAY options/args (@chalasr)
- bug #24082 [DI] Minor fix in dumped code (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23969 [Cache] Use namespace versioning for backends that dont support clearing by keys (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24021 [DI] Don't track merged configs when the extension doesn't expose it (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24011 [Cache] Always require symfony/polyfill-apcu to provide APCuIterator everywhere (@guillaumelecerf)
- bug #23730 Fixed the escaping of back slashes and << in console output (@javiereguiluz)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.