Symfony 3.4.15 released
Symfony 3.4.15 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #28278 [HttpFoundation] Fix unprepared BinaryFileResponse sends empty file (@wackymole)
- bug #28284 [PhpUnitBridge] keep compat with composer 1.0 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28241 [HttpKernel] fix forwarding trusted headers as server parameters (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28220 [PropertyAccess] fix type error handling when writing values (@xabbuh)
- bug #28249 [Cache] enable Memcached::OP _TC _NODELAY to fix perf of misses (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28252 [DoctrineBridge] support toString as documented for UniqueEntityValidator (@dmaicher)
- bug #28100 [Security] Call AccessListener after LogoutListener (@chalasr)
- bug #28060 [DI] Fix false-positive circular ref leading to wrong exceptions or infinite loops at runtime (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28144 [HttpFoundation] fix false-positive ConflictingHeadersException (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28012 [PropertyInfo] Allow nested collections (@jderusse)
- bug #28055 [PropertyInfo] Allow nested collections (@jderusse)
- bug #28083 Remove the Expires header when calling Response::expire() (@javiereguiluz)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.