Symfony 3.4.20 released
Symfony 3.4.20 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2018-19790 [SecurityHttp] detect bad redirect targets using backslashes (@xabbuh)
- security #cve-2018-19789 [Form] Filter file uploads out of regular form types (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29436 [Cache] Fixed Memcached adapter doClear()to call flush() (@raitocz)
- bug #29441 [Routing] ignore trailing slash for non-GET requests (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29432 [DI] dont inline when lazy edges are found (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29413 [Serializer] fixed DateTimeNormalizer to maintain microseconds when a different timezone required (@rvitaliy)
- bug #29424 [Routing] fix taking verb into account when redirecting (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29414 [DI] Fix dumping expressions accessing single-use private services (@chalasr)
- bug #29375 [Validator] Allow ConstraintViolation::toString() to expose codes that are not null or emtpy strings (@phansys)
- bug #29376 [EventDispatcher] Fix eventListener wrapper loop in TraceableEventDispatcher (@jderusse)
- bug #29343 [Form] Handle all case variants of "nan" when parsing a number (@mwhudson, @xabbuh)
- bug #29355 [PropertyAccess] calculate cache keys for property setters depending on the value (@xabbuh)
- bug #29369 [DI] fix combinatorial explosion when analyzing the service graph (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #29349 [Debug] workaround opcache bug mutating "$this" !?! (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.