Symfony 3.4.24 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.24 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #30660 [Bridge][Twig] DebugCommand - fix escaping and filter (@SpacePossum)
- bug #30720 Fix getSetMethodNormalizer to correctly ignore the attributes specified in "ignore _attributes" (@Emmanuel BORGES)
- bug #30749 [Serializer] Added check of constuctor modifiers to AbstractNormalizer (@NekaKawaii)
- bug #30776 [Routing] Fix routes annotation loading with glob pattern (@snoob)
- bug #30773 [DependencyInjection] Fix hardcoded hotPathTagName (@jderusse)
- bug #30737 [Validator] Improve constraint default option check (@vudaltsov)
- bug #30736 [Validator] Fix annotation default for @Count and @Length (@vudaltsov)
- bug #30620 [FrameworkBundle][HttpFoundation] make session service resettable (@dmaicher)
- bug #30640 [Phpunit] fixed support for PHP 5.3 (@fabpot)
- bug #30595 Do not validate child constraints if form has no validation groups (@maryo)
- bug #30479 Check if Client exists when test.client does not exist, to provide clearer exception message (@SerkanYildiz)
- feature #30584 [Intl] Add compile binary (@ro0NL)
- bug #30487 Fix Cache error while using anonymous class (@Emmanuel BORGES)
- bug #30548 Correct language code for ukrainian language (@stanleyk)
- bug #30518 [Cache] Fix perf when using RedisCluster by reducing roundtrips to the servers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #30515 [Cache] Only delete one key at a time when on Predis + Cluster (@andrerom)
- bug #30507 [Routing] Fixed XML options resolution (@Jules Pietri)
- bug #30506 [TwigBridge] remove deprecation triggered when using Twig 2.7 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #30496 [PHPUnit-Bridge] override some Composer environment variables (@nicoweb)
- bug #30505 [TwigBridge] Remove usages of the spaceless tag (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #30474 compatibility with phpunit8 (@garak)
- bug #30497 [HttpKernel] Change default log level for output streams (@yceruto)
- bug #30498 [translation] Update defaut format from yml to yaml (@GaryPEGEOT)
- bug #30437 [Debug] detect annotations before blank docblock lines (@xabbuh)
- bug #30392 [PropertyAccess] Fixed PropertyPathBuilder remove that fails to reset internal indexes (@GregOriol)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.