Symfony 3.4.25 released
Symfony 3.4.25 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #29944 [DI] Overriding services autowired by name under _defaults bind not working (@przemyslaw-bogusz, @renanbr)
- bug #31076 [HttpKernel] Fixed LoggerDataCollector crashing on empty file (@althaus)
- bug #31071 property normalizer should also pass format and context to isAllowedAttribute (@dbu)
- bug #31059 Show more accurate message in profiler when missing stopwatch (@linaori)
- bug #30423 [Security] Rework firewall's access denied rule (@dimabory)
- bug #31012 [Process] Fix missing $extraDirs when ope _basedir returns (@arsonik)
- bug #30907 [Serializer] Respect ignored attributes in cache key of normalizer (@dbu)
- bug #30085 Fix TestRunner compatibility to PhpUnit 8 (@alexander-schranz)
- bug #30977 [serializer] prevent mixup in normalizer of the object to populate (@dbu)
- bug #30976 [Debug] Fixed error handling when an error is already handled when another error is already handled (5) (@lyrixx)
- bug #30979 Fix the configurability of CoreExtension deps in standalone usage (@stof)
- bug #30918 [Cache] fix using ProxyAdapter inside TagAwareAdapter (@dmaicher)
- bug #30961 [Form] fix translating file validation error message (@xabbuh)
- bug #30951 Handle case where no translations were found (@greg0ire)
- bug #29800 [Validator] Only traverse arrays that are cascaded into (@corphi)
- bug #30921 [Translator] Warm up the translations cache in dev (@tgalopin)
- bug #30922 [TwigBridge] fix horizontal spacing of inlined Bootstrap forms (@xabbuh)
- bug #30895 [Form] turn failed file uploads into form errors (@xabbuh)
- bug #30919 [Translator] Fix wrong dump for PO files (@deguif)
- bug #30889 [DependencyInjection] Fix a wrong error when using a factory (@Simperfit)
- bug #30879 [Form] Php doc fixes and cs + optimizations (@Jules Pietri)
- bug #30883 [Console] Fix stty not reset when aborting in QuestionHelper::autocomplete() (@Simperfit)
- bug #30878 [Console] Fix inconsistent result for choice questions in non-interactive mode (@chalasr)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.