Symfony 3.4.27 released
Symfony 3.4.27 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #31338 Revert "bug #30620 [FrameworkBundle][HttpFoundation] make session service resettable (dmaicher)" (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31326 fix ConsoleFormatter - call to a member function format() on string (@keksa)
- bug #31331 [Workflow] Fixed dumping when many transition with same name exist (@lyrixx)
- bug #31302 [FramworkBundle] mark any env vars found in the ide setting as used (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31290 [TwigBundle] Use the apply tag instead of the filter tag (@greg0ire)
- bug #31275 [Translator] Preserve default domain when extracting strings from php files (@Stadly)
- bug #31213 [WebProfilerBundle] Intercept redirections only for HTML format (@javiereguiluz)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.