Symfony 3.4.29 released
Symfony 3.4.29 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #32137 [HttpFoundation] fix accessing session bags (@xabbuh)
- bug #32164 [EventDispatcher] collect called listeners information only once (@xabbuh)
- bug #32173 [FrameworkBundle] Fix calling Client::getProfile() before sending a request (@dunglas)
- bug #32163 [DoctrineBridge] Fix type error (@norkunas)
- bug #32170 [Security/Core] Don't use ParagonI _Sodiu _Compat (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #32123 [Form] fix translation domain (@xabbuh)
- bug #32116 [FrameworkBundle] tag the FileType service as a form type (@xabbuh)
- bug #32090 [Debug] workaround BC break in PHP 7.3 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #32071 Fix expired lock not cleaned (@jderusse)
- bug #32057 [HttpFoundation] Fix SA/phpdoc JsonResponse (@ro0NL)
- bug #32025 SimpleCacheAdapter fails to cache any item if a namespace is used (@moufmouf)
- bug #32037 [Form] validate composite constraints in all groups (@xabbuh)
- bug #32007 [Serializer] Handle true and false appropriately in CSV encoder (@battye)
- bug #32000 [Routing] fix absolute url generation when scheme is not known (@Tobion)
- bug #32024 [VarDumper] fix dumping objects that implement debugInfo() (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31962 Fix reporting unsilenced deprecations from insulated tests (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31865 [Form] Fix wrong DateTime on outdated ICU library (@aweelex)
- bug #31863 [HttpFoundation] Fixed case-sensitive handling of cache-control header in RedirectResponse constructor (@Ivo)
- bug #31869 Fix json-encoding when JSO _THRO _O _ERROR is used (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31860 [HttpFoundation] work around PHP 7.3 bug related to jso _encode() (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31407 [Security] added support for updated "distinguished name" format in x509 authentication (@Robert Kopera)
- bug #31654 [HttpFoundation] Do not set X-Accel-Redirect for paths outside of X-Accel-Mapping (@vilius-g)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.