Symfony 3.4.31 released
Symfony 3.4.31 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #33335 [DependencyInjection] Fixed the getServiceIds implementation to always return aliases (@pdommelen)
- bug #33244 [Router] Fix TraceableUrlMatcher behaviour with trailing slash (@Xavier Leune)
- bug #33172 [Console] fixed a PHP notice when there is no function in the stack trace of an Exception (@fabpot)
- bug #33157 Fix getMaxFilesize() returning zero (@ausi)
- bug #33139 [Intl] Cleanup unused language aliases entry (@ro0NL)
- bug #33066 [Serializer] Fix negative DateInterval (@jderusse)
- bug #33033 [Lock] consistently throw NotSupportException (@xabbuh)
- bug #32516 [FrameworkBundle][Config] Ignore exceptions thrown during reflection classes autoload (@fancyweb)
- bug #32981 Fix tests/code for php 7.4 (@jderusse)
- bug #32992 [ProxyManagerBridge] Polyfill for unmaintained version (@jderusse)
- bug #32933 [PhpUnitBridge] fixed PHPUnit 8.3 compatibility: method handleError was renamed to invoke (@karser)
- bug #32947 [Intl] Support DateTimeInterface in IntlDateFormatter::format (@pierredup)
- bug #32838 [FrameworkBundle] Detect indirect env vars in routing (@ro0NL)
- bug #32918 [Intl] Order alpha2 to alpha3 mapping (@ro0NL)
- bug #32902 [PhpUnitBridge] Allow sutFqcnResolver to return array (@VincentLanglet)
- bug #32682 [HttpFoundation] Revert getClientIp @return docblock (@ossinkine)
- bug #32910 [Yaml] PHP-8: Uncaught TypeError: abs() expects parameter 1 to be int or float, string given (@Aleksandr Dankovtsev)
- bug #32870 #32853 Check if $this->parameters is array. (@ABGEO07)
- bug #32868 [PhpUnitBridge] Allow symfony/phpunit-bridge > 4.2 to be installed with phpunit 4.8 (@jderusse)
- bug #32767 [Yaml] fix comment in multi line value (@soufianZantar)
- bug #32790 [HttpFoundation] Fix getMaxFilesize (@bennyborn)
- bug #32796 [Cache] fix warning on PHP 7.4 (@jpauli)
- bug #32806 [Console] fix warning on PHP 7.4 (@rez1dent3)
- bug #32809 Don't add object-value of static properties in the signature of container metadata-cache (@arjenm)
- bug #30096 [DI] Fix dumping Doctrine-like service graphs (bis) (@weaverryan, @nicolas-grekas)
- bug #32799 [HttpKernel] do not stopwatch sections when profiler is disabled (@Tobion)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.