Symfony 3.4.32 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.32 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #33834 [Validator] Fix ValidValidator group cascading usage (@fancyweb)
- bug #33841 [VarDumper] fix dumping uninitialized SplFileInfo (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #33799 [Security]: Don't let falsy usernames slip through impersonation (@j4nr6n)
- bug #33814 [HttpFoundation] Check if data passed to SessionBagProxy::initialize is an array (@mynameisbogdan)
- bug #33805 [FrameworkBundle] Fix wrong returned status code in ConfigDebugCommand (@jschaedl)
- bug #33781 [AnnotationCacheWarmer] add RedirectController to annotation cache (@jenschude)
- bug #33777 Fix the :only-of-type pseudo class selector (@jakzal)
- bug #32051 [Serializer] Add CsvEncoder tests for PHP 7.4 (@ro0NL)
- feature #33776 Copy phpunit.xsd to a predictable path (@julienfalque)
- bug #33759 [Security/Http] fix parsing X509 emailAddress (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #33733 [Serializer] fix denormalization of string-arrays with only one element (@mkrauser)
- bug #33754 [Cache] fix known tag versions ttl check (@SwenVanZanten)
- bug #33646 [HttpFoundation] allow additinal characters in not raw cookies (@marie)
- bug #33748 [Console] Do not include hidden commands in suggested alternatives (@m-vo)
- bug #33625 [DependencyInjection] Fix wrong exception when service is synthetic (@k0d3r1s)
- bug #32522 [Validator] Accept underscores in the URL validator, as the URL will load (@battye)
- bug #32437 Fix toolbar load when GET params are present in _wdt" route (@Molkobain)
- bug #32925 [Translation] Collect original locale in case of fallback translation (@digilist)
- bug #31198 [FrameworkBundle] Fix framework bundle lock configuration not working as expected (@HypeMC)
- bug #33719 [Cache] dont override native Memcached options (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #33675 [PhpUnit] Fix usleep mock return value (@fabpot)
- bug #33618 fix tests depending on other components' tests (@xabbuh)
- bug #33626 [PropertyInfo] ensure compatibility with type resolver 0.5 (@xabbuh)
- bug #33620 [Twig] Fix Twig config extra keys (@fabpot)
- bug #33571 [Inflector] add support 'see' to 'ee' for singularize 'fees' to 'fee' (@maxhelias)
- bug #32763 [Console] Get dimensions from stty on windows if possible (@rtek)
- bug #33518 [Yaml] don't dump a scalar tag value on its own line (@xabbuh)
- bug #32818 [HttpKernel] Fix getFileLinkFormat() to avoid returning the wrong URL in Profiler (@Arman-Hosseini)
- bug #33487 [HttpKernel] Fix Apache mo _expires Session Cache-Control issue (@pbowyer)
- bug #33439 [Validator] Sync string to date behavior and throw a better exception (@fancyweb)
- bug #32903 [PHPUnit Bridge] Avoid registering listener twice (@alexpott)
- bug #33402 [Finder] Prevent unintentional file locks in Windows (@jspringe)
- bug #33396 Fix #33395 PHP 5.3 compatibility (@kylekatarnls)
- bug #33385 [Console] allow Command::getName() to return null (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #33353 Return null as Expire header if it was set to null (@danrot)
- bug #33382 [ProxyManager] remove ProxiedMethodReturnExpression polyfill (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #33377 [Yaml] fix dumping not inlined scalar tag values (@xabbuh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.