Symfony 3.4.36 released
Symfony 3.4.36 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #34649 more robust initialization from request (@dbu)
- bug #34671 [Security] Fix clearing remember-me cookie after deauthentication (@chalasr)
- bug #34711 Fix the translation commands when a template contains a syntax error (@fabpot)
- bug #34560 [Config][ReflectionClassResource] Handle parameters with undefined constant as their default values (@fancyweb)
- bug #34695 [Config] don't break on virtual stack frames in ClassExistenceResource (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #34716 [DependencyInjection] fix dumping number-like string parameters (@xabbuh)
- bug #34558 [Console] Fix autocomplete multibyte input support (@fancyweb)
- bug #34130 [Console] Fix commands description with numeric namespaces (@fancyweb)
- bug #34632 [Console] Fix trying to access array offset on value of type int (@Tavafi)
- bug #34668 [Cache] Make sure we get the correct number of values from redis::mget() (@thePanz)
- bug #34533 [Monolog Bridge] Fixed accessing static property as non static. (@Sander-Toonen)
- bug #34385 Avoid empty "If-Modified-Since" header in validation request (@mpdude)
- bug #34458 [Validator] ConstraintValidatorTestCase: add missing return value to mocked validate method calls (@ogizanagi)
- bug #34366 [HttpFoundation] Allow redirecting to URLs that contain a semicolon (@JayBizzle)
- bug #34410 [HttpFoundation] Fix MySQL column type definition. (@jbroutier)
- bug #34396 [Finder] Allow ssh2 stream wrapper for sftp (@damienalexandre)
- bug #34381 [WebProfilerBundle] Require symfony/twig-bundle (@fancyweb)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.