Symfony 3.4.38 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.38 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #35781 [Form] NumberToLocalizedStringTransformer return int if scale = 0 (@VincentLanglet)
- bug #35846 [Serializer] prevent method calls on null values (@xabbuh)
- bug #35839 [Security] Allow switching to another user when already switched (@chalasr)
- bug #35817 [DoctrineBridge] Use new Types:: constants and support new json type (@fancyweb)
- bug #35707 [ExpressionLanguage] Fixed collisions of character operators with object properties (@Andrej-in-ua)
- bug #35794 [DoctrineBridge][DoctrineExtractor] Fix indexBy with custom and some core types (@fancyweb)
- bug #35787 [PhpUnitBridge] Use trait instead of extending deprecated class (@marcello-moenkemeyer)
- bug #35792 [Security] Prevent TypeError in case RememberMetoken has no attached user (@nikophil)
- bug #35772 [Config] don't throw on missing excluded paths (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #35774 [Ldap] force default network timeout (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #35702 [VarDumper] fixed DateCaster not displaying additional fields (@Makdessi Alex)
- bug #35722 [HttpKernel] Set previous exception when rethrown from controller resolver (@danut007ro)
- bug #35718 [HttpKernel] fix registering DebugHandlersListener regardless of the PH _SAPI (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #35693 [Finder] Fix unix root dir issue (@chr-hertel)
- bug #35696 [Console] Don't load same-namespace alternatives on exact match (@chalasr)
- bug #35605 [HttpFoundation][FrameworkBundle] fix support for samesite in session cookies (@fabpot)
- bug #35609 [DoctrineBridge] Fixed submitting ids with query limit or offset (@HeahDude)
- bug #34123 [Form] Fix handling of empt _data's Closure value in Date/Time form types (@yceruto)
- bug #35546 [Validator] check for get method existence if property is uninitialized (@alekitto)
- bug #35332 [Yaml][Inline] Fail properly on empty object tag and empty const tag (@fancyweb)
- bug #35489 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix running skipped tests expecting only deprecations (@chalasr)
- bug #35161 [FrameworkBundle] Check non-null type for numeric type (@Arman-Hosseini)
- bug #34059 [DomCrawler] Skip disabled fields processing in Form (@sbogx)
- bug #34114 [Console] SymonfyStyle - Check value isset to avoid PHP notice (@leevigraham)
- bug #35557 [Config] dont catch instances of Error (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #35532 [Validator] fix access to uninitialized property when getting value (@greedyivan)
- bug #35305 [HttpKernel] Fix stale-if-error behavior, add tests (@mpdude)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.