Symfony 3.4.42 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.42 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #37103 [Form] switch the context when validating nested forms (@xabbuh)
- bug #37182 [HttpKernel] Fix regression where Store does not return response body correctly (@mpdude)
- bug #36913 [FrameworkBundle] fix type annotation on ControllerTrait::addFlash() (@ThomasLandauer)
- bug #37169 [Cache] fix forward compatibility with Doctrine DBAL 3 (@xabbuh)
- bug #37085 [Form] properly cascade validation to child forms (@xabbuh)
- bug #37095 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix undefined index when output of "composer show" cannot be parsed (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37092 [PhpUnitBridge] fix undefined var on version 3.4 (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.