Symfony 3.4.44 released
Symfony 3.4.44 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #37949 [Yaml] fix more numeric cases changing in PHP 8 (@xabbuh)
- bug #37921 [Yaml] account for i _numeric() behavior changes in PHP 8 (@xabbuh)
- bug #37912 [ExpressionLanguage] fix passing arguments to cal _use _fun _array() on PHP 8 (@xabbuh)
- bug #37853 [Validator] ensure that the validator is a mock object for backwards-compatibility (@xabbuh)
- bug #37845 [Serializer] Fix variadic support when using type hints (@fabpot)
- bug #37725 [Form] Fix Guess phpdoc return type (@franmomu)
- bug #37771 Use PHPUnit 9.3 on php 8 (@derrabus)
- bug #35843 [Validator] Add target guards for Composite nested constraints (@ogizanagi)
- bug #37744 [Yaml] Fix for #36624; Allow PHP constant as first key in block (@jnye)
- bug #37767 [Form] fix mapping errors from unmapped forms (@xabbuh)
- bug #37763 Fix deprecated libxm _disabl _entit _loader (@jderusse)
- bug #37774 [Console] Make sure we pass a numeric array of arguments to cal _use _fun _array() (@derrabus)
- bug #37701 [Serializer] Fix that it will never reach DOMNode (@TNAJanssen)
- bug #37671 [Cache] fix saving no-expiry items with ArrayAdapter (@philipp-kolesnikov)
- bug #37700 [VarDumper] Improve previous fix on light array coloration (@l-vo)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.