Symfony 3.4.45 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.45 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #38228 [Yaml Parser] Fix edge cases when parsing multiple documents (@digilist)
- bug #38229 [Yaml] fix parsing comments not prefixed by a space (@xabbuh)
- bug #38131 [Validator] allow consumers to mock all methods (@xabbuh)
- bug #37097 DateTime validator support for trailing data (@stefankleff)
- bug #38116 [Console] Silence warnings on sap _window _c _set() call (@chalasr)
- bug #38114 [Console] guard $argv + $token against null, preventing unnecessary exceptions (@bilogic)
- bug #38099 Prevent parsing invalid octal digits as octal numbers (@julienfalque)
- bug #38091 [DI] fix ContainerBuilder on PHP8 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #38080 [Console] Make sure $maxAttempts is an int or null (@derrabus)
- bug #38073 [VarDumper] Fix caster for invalid SplFileInfo objects on php 8 (@derrabus)
- bug #38071 [PhpUnitBridge] Adjust output parsing of CoverageListenerTrait for PHPUnit 9.3 (@sanmai, @derrabus)
- bug #38049 [Debug] Parse "x not found" errors correctly on php 8 (@derrabus)
- bug #38024 [Console] Fix undefined index for inconsistent command name definition (@chalasr)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.