Symfony 3.4.46 released
Symfony 3.4.46 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #38669 [Serializer] fix decoding float XML attributes starting with 0 (@Marcin Kruk)
- bug #38595 [TwigBridge] do not translate null placeholders or titles (@xabbuh)
- bug #38652 [Filesystem] Check if failed unlink was caused by permission denied (@Nyholm)
- bug #38604 [DoctrineBridge] indexBy does not refer to attributes, but to column names (@xabbuh)
- bug #38606 [WebProfilerBundle] Hide debug toolbar in print view (@jt2k)
- bug #38582 [DI] Fix Reflection file name with eval()’d code (@maxime-aknin)
- bug #38516 [HttpFoundation] Fix Range Requests (@BattleRattle)
- bug #38510 [PropertyInfo] Support for the mixed type (@derrabus)
- bug #38444 [PhpUnitBridge] fix running parallel tests with phpunit 9 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #38442 [VarDumper] fix truncating big arrays (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #38380 [Form] propagate validation groups to subforms (@johanderuijter, @xabbuh)
- bug #38360 [BrowserKit] Cookie expiration at current timestamp (@iquito)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.