Symfony 4.0.13 released
Warning: Symfony 4.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.0.13 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #28005 [HttpKernel] Fixed templateExists on parse error of the template name (@yceruto)
- bug #27997 Serbo-Croatian has Serbian plural rule (@kylekatarnls)
- bug #26193 Fix false-positive deprecation notices for TranslationLoader and WriteCheckSessionHandler (@iquito)
- bug #27941 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed icon alignment issue using Bootstrap 4.1.2 (@jmsche)
- bug #27937 [HttpFoundation] reset callback on StreamedResponse when setNotModified() is called (@rubencm)
- bug #27927 [HttpFoundation] Suppress side effects in 'get' and 'has' methods of NamespacedAttributeBag (@webnet-fr)
- bug #27923 [Form/Profiler] Massively reducing memory footprint of form profiling pages... (@VincentChalnot)
- bug #27918 [Console] correctly return parameter's default value on "--" (@seschwar)
- bug #27904 [Filesystem] fix lock file permissions (@fritzmg)
- bug #27903 [Lock] fix lock file permissions (@fritzmg)
- bug #27889 [Form] Replace .initialism with .text-uppercase. (@vudaltsov)
- bug #27902 Fix the detection of the Process new argument (@stof)
- bug #27885 [HttpFoundation] don't encode cookie name for BC (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #27782 [DI] Fix dumping ignore-on-uninitialized references to synthetic services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #27435 [OptionResolver] resolve arrays (@Doctrs)
- bug #27728 [TwigBridge] Fix missing path and separators in loader paths list on debug:twig output (@yceruto)
- bug #27837 [PropertyInfo] Fix dock block lookup fallback loop (@DerManoMann)
- bug #27758 [WebProfilerBundle] Prevent toolbar links color override by css (@alcalyn)
- bug #27847 [Security] Fix accepting null as $uidKey in LdapUserProvider (@louhde)
- bug #27834 [DI] Don't show internal service id on binding errors (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #27831 Check for Hyper terminal on all operating systems. (@azjezz)
- bug #27794 Add color support for Hyper terminal . (@azjezz)
- bug #27809 [HttpFoundation] Fix tests: new message for status 425 (@dunglas)
- bug #27618 [PropertyInfo] added handling of nullable types in PhpDoc (@oxan)
- bug #27659 [HttpKernel] Make AbstractTestSessionListener compatible with CookieClearingLogoutHandler (@thewilkybarkid)
- bug #27752 [Cache] provider does not respect option maxIdLength with versioning enabled (@Constantine Shtompel)
- bug #27776 [ProxyManagerBridge] Fix support of private services (bis) (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #27714 [HttpFoundation] fix session tracking counter (@nicolas-grekas, @dmaicher)
- bug #27747 [HttpFoundation] fix registration of session proxies (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #27722 Redesign the Debug error page in prod (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #27716 [DI] fix dumping deprecated service in yaml (@nicolas-grekas)
WARNING: 4.0.13 is the last version for the Symfony 4.0 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible. However, if you can't upgrade soon, note that we still provide security issue releases according to our release policy.
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.