Symfony 4.0.7 released
Warning: Symfony 4.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.0.7 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #26387 [Yaml] Fix regression when trying to parse multiline (@antograssiot)
- bug #26749 Add PHPDbg support to HTTP components (@hkdobrev)
- bug #26609 [Console] Fix check of color support on Windows (@mlocati)
- bug #26727 [HttpCache] Unlink tmp file on error (@Chansig)
- bug #26675 [HttpKernel] DumpDataCollector: do not flush when a dumper is provided (@ogizanagi)
- bug #26663 [TwigBridge] Fix rendering of currency by MoneyType (@ro0NL)
- bug #26595 [DI] Do not suggest writing an implementation when multiple exist (@chalasr)
- bug #26662 [DI] Fix hardcoded cache dir for warmups (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26677 Support phpdbg SAPI in Debug::enable() (@hkdobrev)
- bug #26600 [Routing] Fixed the importing of files using glob patterns that match multiple resources (@skalpa)
- bug #26589 [Ldap] cast to string when checking empty passwords (@ismail1432)
- bug #26626 [WebProfilerBundle] use the router to resolve file links (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26634 [DI] Cleanup remainings from autoregistration (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26635 [DI] Dont tell about autoregistration in strict autowiring mode (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26621 [Form] no type errors with invalid submitted data types (@xabbuh)
- bug #26612 [PHPunit] suite variable should be used (@prisis)
- bug #26337 [Finder] Fixed leading/trailing / in filename (@lyrixx)
- bug #26584 [TwigBridge] allow html5 compatible rendering of forms with null names (@systemist)
- bug #24401 [Form] Change datetime to datetime-local for HTML5 datetime input (@pierredup)
- bug #26513 [FrameworkBundle] Respect debug mode when warm up annotations (@Strate)
- bug #26370 [Security] added userChecker to SimpleAuthenticationProvider (@i3or1s)
- bug #26569 [BrowserKit] Fix cookie path handling when $domain is null (@dunglas)
- bug #26273 [Security][Profiler] Display the original expression in 'Access decision log' (@lyrixx)
- bug #26427 [DependencyInjection] fix regression when extending the Container class without a constructor (@lsmith77)
- bug #26562 [BridgePhpUnit] Cannot autoload class "SymfonyBridgePhpUnitSymfonyTestsListener" (@Jake Bishop)
- bug #26598 Fixes #26563 (open_basedir restriction in effect) (@temperatur)
- bug #26568 [Debug] Reset previous exception handler earlier to prevent infinite loop (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26590 Make sure form errors is valid HTML (@Nyholm)
- bug #26567 [DoctrineBridge] Don't rely on ClassMetadataInfo->hasField in DoctrineOrmTypeGuesser anymore (@fancyweb)
- feature #26408 Readd 'form_label_errors' block to disable errors on form labels (@birkof)
- bug #26591 [TwigBridge] Make sure we always render errors. Eventhough labels are disabled (@Nyholm)
- bug #26356 [FrameworkBundle] HttpCache is not longer abstract (@lyrixx)
- bug #26548 [DomCrawler] Change bad wording in ChoiceFormField::untick (@dunglas)
- bug #26482 [PhpUnitBridge] Ability to use different composer.json file (@amcastror)
- bug #26443 [Fix][HttpFoundation] Fix the updating of timestamp in the MemcachedSessionHandler (@Alessandro Loffredo)
- bug #26400 [Config] ReflectionClassResource check abstract class (@andrey1s)
- bug #26433 [DomCrawler] extract(): fix a bug when the attribute list is empty (@dunglas)
- bug #26041 Display the Welcome Page when there is no homepage defined (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #26452 [Intl] Load locale aliases to support alias fallbacks (@jakzal)
- bug #26450 [CssSelector] Fix CSS identifiers parsing - they can start with dash (@jakubkulhan)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.