Symfony 4.1.12 released
Symfony 4.1.12 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2019-10910 [DI] Check service IDs are valid (@nicolas-grekas)
- security #cve-2019-10909 [FrameworkBundle][Form] Fix XSS issues in the form theme of the PHP templating engine (@stof)
- security #cve-2019-10912 [Cache][PHPUnit Bridge] Prevent destructors with side-effects from being unserialized (@nicolas-grekas)
- security #cve-2019-10911 [Security] Add a separator in the remember me cookie hash (@pborreli)
- security #cve-2019-10913 [HttpFoundation] reject invalid method override (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.