Symfony 4.1.6 released
Warning: Symfony 4.1 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.1.6 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #28604 [Finder] fixed root directory access for ftp/sftp wrapper (@DerDu)
- bug #28688 [FWBundle] Throw if PropertyInfo is enabled, but the component isn't installed (@dunglas)
- bug #28638 [Console] Fix clearing sections containing questions (@chalasr)
- bug #28690 [FrameworkBundle] dont suggest hidden services in debug:container and debug:autow commands (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28648 [PHPUnitBridge] Fix ClockMock microtime() format (@acasademont)
- bug #28678 [DI] fix dumping setters before their inlined instances (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28672 [DI] fix error in dumped container (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28664 [Console] Don't return early as this bypasses the auto exit feature (@duncan3dc)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.