Symfony 4.2.11 released
Symfony 4.2.11 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #32760 [HttpKernel] clarify error handler restoring process (@xabbuh)
- bug #32503 Fix multiSelect ChoiceQuestion when answers have spaces (@IceMaD)
- bug #32688 [Yaml] fix inline handling when dumping tagged values (@xabbuh)
- bug #32644 [WebProfileBundle] Avoid getting right to left style (@Arman-Hosseini)
- bug #32700 [Messenger] Flatten collection of stamps collected by the traceable middleware (@ogizanagi)
- bug #32679 [Intl] relax some date parser patterns (@xabbuh)
- bug #31303 [VarDumper] Use ReflectionReference for determining if a key is a reference (php >= 7.4) (@dorumd, @nicolas-grekas)
- bug #32485 [Validator] Added support for validation of giga values (@kernig)
- bug #32572 Bump minimum version of symfony/phpunit-bridge (@fancyweb)
- bug #32438 [Serializer] XmlEncoder: don't cast padded strings (@ogizanagi)
- bug #32579 [Config] Do not use absolute path when computing the vendor freshness (@lyrixx)
- bug #32563 Container::getServiceIds() should return strings (@mathroc)
- bug #32466 [Config] Fix for signatures of typed properties (@tvandervorm)
- bug #32500 [Debug][DebugClassLoader] Include found files instead of requiring them (@fancyweb)
- bug #32464 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix Twig 1.x compatibility (@yceruto)
- bug #31620 [FrameworkBundle] Inform the user when sav _path will be ignored (@gnat42)
- bug #32096 Don't assume port 0 for X-Forwarded-Port (@alexbowers, @xabbuh)
- bug #31267 [Translator] Load plurals from mo files properly (@Stadly)
- bug #31266 [Translator] Load plurals from po files properly (@Stadly)
- bug #32383 [Serializer] AbstractObjectNormalizer ignores the property types of discriminated classes (@sandergo90)
- bug #32421 [EventDispatcher] Add tag kernel.rest on 'debug.even _dispatcher' service (@lyrixx)
- bug #32398 [Messenger] Removes deprecated call to ReflectionType::toString() on MessengerPass (@brunowowk)
- bug #32379 [SecurityBundle] conditionally register services (@xabbuh)
- bug #32363 [FrameworkBundle] reset cache pools between requests (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #32365 [DI] fix processing of regular parameter bags by MergeExtensionConfigurationPass (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #32187 [PHPUnit] Fixed composer error on Windows (@misterx)
- bug #32299 [Lock] Stores must implement putOffExpiration (@jderusse)
- bug #32236 [Cache] work aroung PHP memory leak (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #32206 Catch JsonException and rethrow in JsonEncode (@phil-davis)
- bug #32200 [Security/Core] work around sodiu _compat issue (@nicolas-grekas)
WARNING: 4.2.11 is the last version for the Symfony 4.2 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible. However, if you can't upgrade soon, note that we still provide security issue releases according to our release policy.
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.