Symfony 4.4.33 released
Symfony 4.4.33 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #43798 [Dotenv] Duplicate $_SERVER values in $_ENV if they don't exist (@fancyweb)
- bug #43799 [PhpUnitBridge] fix symlink to bridge in docker by making its path relative (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43781 [Messenger] Fix TraceableMessageBus implementation so it can compute caller even when used within a callback (@Ocramius)
- bug #43655 [VarDumper] Fix dumping twig templates found in exceptions (@event15)
- bug #43484 [Messenger] Fix Redis Transport when username is empty (@villfa)
- bug #43568 [Messenger] fix: TypeError in PhpSerializer::encode() (@dsech)
- bug #43591 [Config] Fix files sorting in GlobResource (@lyrixx)
- bug #43569 [HttpClient] fix collecting debug info on destruction of CurlResponse (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43545 [DependencyInjection] fix "url" env var processor (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43413 [VarDumper] Fix error with uninitialized XMLReader (@villfa)
- bug #43388 [Validator] Fixes URL validation for single-char subdomains (@DfKimera)
- bug #43333 [HttpClient] fix missing kernel.reset tag on TraceableHttpClient services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43302 [Cache] Commit items implicitly only when deferred keys are requested (@Sergey Belyshkin)
- bug #43330 [Cache][Lock] fix SQLSRV throws for method_exists() (@GDmac)
- bug #43270 [VarDumper] Fix handling of "new" in initializers on PHP 8.1 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43277 [DependencyInjection] fix support for "new" in initializers on PHP 8.1 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43243 [HttpClient] accept headers when CURLE_RECV_ERROR is received before the content (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43205 [Serializer] Fix denormalizing XML array with empty body (4.4) (@alexandre-daubois)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.