Symfony 4.4.34 released
Symfony 4.4.34 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #44188 [VarExporter] fix exporting declared but unset properties when __sleep() is implemented (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44119 [HttpClient][Mime] Add correct IDN flags for IDNA2008 compliance (@j-bernard)
- bug #44131 [Yaml] properly parse quoted strings tagged with !!str (@xabbuh)
- bug #42323 [TwigBridge] do not merge label classes into expanded choice labels (@xabbuh)
- bug #44121 [Serializer] fix support for lazy properties (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44111 [Serializer] fix support for unset properties on PHP < 7.4 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44070 [Process] intersect with getenv() to populate default envs (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44043 [Cache] fix dbindex Redis (@a1812)
- bug #44042 Fix DateIntervalToStringTransformer::transform() doc (@BenMorel)
- bug #44034 [Yaml] don't try to replace references in quoted strings (@xabbuh)
- bug #44028 [ErrorHandler] Fix FlattenException::setPrevious argument typing (@welcoMattic)
- bug #44012 [DependencyInjection] fix inlining when non-shared services are involved (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44002 [Cache] Fix Memory leak (@a1812)
- bug #43981 [FrameworkBundle] fix registering late resettable services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43988 [DoctrineBridge] add support for the JSON type (@dunglas)
- bug #43987 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix Uncaught ValueError (@dunglas)
- bug #43961 [HttpClient] Curl http client has to reinit curl multi handle on reset (@rmikalkenas)
- bug #43922 [DependencyInjection] only allow ReflectionNamedType for ServiceSubscriberTrait (@kbond)
- bug #43901 [SecurityBundle] Default access_decision_manager.strategy option with merge (@biozshock)
- bug #43909 [VarExporter] escape unicode chars involved in directionality (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #43867 [VarDumper] Make dumping DateInterval instances timezone-independent (@derrabus)
- bug #43096 [Messenger] Use TransportMessageIdStamp in InMemoryTransport allows retrying (@alexndlm)
- bug #43501 [HttpKernel] fix ErrorException in CacheWarmerAggregate (@Ahummeling)
- bug #42361 [Translation] correctly handle intl domains with TargetOperation (@acran)
- bug #43834 [Inflector] Fix inflector for "zombies" (@acodispo)
- bug #43267 [Config] Fix signature generation with nested attributes on PHP 8.1 (@agustingomes)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.