Symfony 4.4.43 released
Warning: Symfony 4.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.4.43 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 4.4.42:
- bug #46765 [Serializer] Fix denormalization union types with constructor (@Gwemox)
- bug #46769 [HttpKernel] Fix a PHP 8.1 deprecation notice in HttpCache (@mpdude)
- bug #46747 Fix global state pollution between tests run with ApplicationTester (@Seldaek)
- bug #46730 [Intl] Fix the IntlDateFormatter::formatObject signature (@damienalexandre)
- bug #46668 [FrameworkBundle] Lower JsonSerializableNormalizer priority (@aprat84)
- bug #46678 [HttpFoundation] Update "[Session] Overwrite invalid session id" to only validate when files session storage is used (@alexpott)
- bug #45861 [Serializer] Try all possible denormalization route with union types when ALLOW_EXTRA_ATTRIBUTES=false (@T-bond)
- bug #46676 [DoctrineBridge] Extend type guessing on enum fields (@Gigino Chianese)
- bug #46699 [Cache] Respect $save option in all adapters (@jrjohnson)
- bug #46697 [HttpKernel] Disable session tracking while collecting profiler data (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46684 [MonologBridge] Fixed support of elasticsearch 7.+ in ElasticsearchLogstashHandler (@lyrixx)
- bug #46368 [Mailer] Fix for missing sender name in case with usage of the EnvelopeListener (@bobahvas)
- bug #46548 [Mime] Allow url as a path in the DataPart::fromPath (@wkania)
- bug #46594 [FrameworkBundle] Fix XML cache config (@HeahDude)
- bug #46595 [Console] Escape in command name & description from getDefaultName() (@ogizanagi)
- bug #46565 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix dark theme selected line highlight color & reuse css vars (@ogizanagi)
- bug #46535 [Mime] Check that the path is a file in the DataPart::fromPath (@wkania)
- bug #46543 [Cache] do not pass null to strlen() (@xabbuh)
- bug #46478 [Contracts] remove static cache from ServiceSubscriberTrait (@kbond)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.