Symfony 4.4.47 released
Warning: Symfony 4.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.4.47 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 4.4.46:
- bug #47621 [Serializer] Allow getting discriminated type by class name (@TamasSzigeti)
- bug #47808 [HttpClient] Fix seeking in not-yet-initialized requests (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47702 [Messenger] Fix default serializer not handling DateTime objects properly (@barton-webwings)
- bug #47779 [Console] Fix Helper::removeDecoration hyperlink bug (@greew)
- bug #47763 [PropertyInfo] a readonly property must not be reported as being writable (@xabbuh)
- bug #47731 [WebProfiler] Fix overflow issue in Forms panel (@zolikonta)
- bug #47746 [HttpFoundation] Fix BinaryFileResponse content type detection logic (@X-Coder264)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.