Symfony 5.0.7 released
Symfony 5.0.7 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2020-5255 [HttpFoundation] Do not set the default Content-Type based on the Accept header (@yceruto)
- security #cve-2020-5275 [Security] Fix acces _control behavior with unanimous decision strategy (@chalasr)
- bug #36262 [DI] fix generating TypedReference from PriorityTaggedServiceTrait (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #36252 [Security/Http] Allow setting cookie security settings for delet _cookies (@wouterj)
- bug #36261 [FrameworkBundle] revert to legacy wiring of the session when circular refs are detected (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #36259 [DomCrawler] Fix BC break in assertions breaking Panther (@dunglas)
- bug #36181 [BrowserKit] fixed missing post request parameters in file uploads (@codebay)
- bug #36216 [Validator] Assert Valid with many groups (@phucwan91)
- bug #36222 [Console] Fix OutputStream for PHP 7.4 (@guillbdx)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.