Symfony 5.2.0-RC2 released
Symfony 5.2.0-RC2 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #39113 [DoctrineBridge] drop binary variants of UID types (@nicolas-grekas)
- feature #39111 [Security] Update password upgrader listener to work with the new UserBadge (@wouterj)
- bug #39083 [Dotenv] Check if method inheritEnvironmentVariables exists (@Chi-teck)
- bug #39094 [Ldap] Fix undefined variable $con (@derrabus)
- bug #39091 [Config] Recheck glob brace support after GlobResource was serialized (@wouterj)
- bug #39092 Fix critical extension when reseting paged control (@jderusse)
- bug #38614 [HttpFoundation] Fix for virtualhosts based on URL path (@mvorisek)
- bug #39072 [FrameworkBundle] [Notifier] fix firebase transport factory DI tag type (@xabbuh)
- bug #39070 [Validator] Remove IsinValidator's validator dependency (@derrabus)
- bug #38387 [Validator] prevent hash collisions caused by reused object hashes (@fancyweb, @xabbuh)
- bug #38999 [DependencyInjection] autoconfigure behavior describing tags on decorators (@xabbuh)
- bug #39058 [DependencyInjection] Fix circular detection with multiple paths (@jderusse)
- bug #39059 [Filesystem] fix cleaning up tmp files when dumpFile() fails (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.