Symfony 5.2.10 released
Warning: Symfony 5.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 5.2.10 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #41000 [Form] Use !isset for checks cause this doesn't falsely include 0 (@Kai Dederichs)
- bug #41407 [DependencyInjection] keep container.servic _subscriber tag on the decorated definition (@xabbuh)
- bug #40866 [Filesystem] fix readlink() for Windows (@a1812)
- bug #41394 [Form] fix support for years outside of the 32b range on x86 arch (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #41380 Make Mailgun Header compatible with other Bridges (@jderusse)
- bug #39847 [Messenger] Fix merging PrototypedArrayNode associative values (@svityashchuk)
- bug #41346 [WebProfilerBundle] Wrapping exception js in Sfjs check and also loading bas _js Sfjs if needed (@weaverryan)
- bug #41344 [VarDumper] Don't pass null to pars _url() (@derrabus)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.