Symfony 5.2.3 released
Symfony 5.2.3 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #40060 fix validator when we have false returned by the current element of the iterator (@FabienSalles)
- bug #39954 [Mailer][Mime] Fix case-sensitive handling of header names (@piku235)
- bug #40062 [Mime] Fix case-sensitive handling of header names (@piku235)
- bug #40055 [Messenger] Fix Doctrine setup when using a migration (@fabpot)
- bug #40018 [TwigBridge] take into account all label related options (@xabbuh)
- bug #40023 [Finder] use proper keys to not override appended files (@xabbuh)
- bug #40019 [ErrorHandler] Fix strpos error when trying to call a method without a name (@Deuchnord)
- bug #40027 [DoctrineBridge] add missing @experimental annotation on Uid generators (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #40004 [Serializer] Prevent access to private properties without getters (@julienfalque)
- bug #40003 [Uid] Fix time to float conversion (@fancyweb)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.