Symfony 5.4.0-BETA3 released
Symfony 5.4.0-BETA3 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- feature #44125 Add a setter on DateTimeNormalizer to change the default context at runtime (@Seldaek)
- bug #44110 [FrameworkBundle] Fix default PHP attributes support in validation and serializer configuration when doctrine/annotations is not installed with PHP 8 (@fancyweb)
- bug #44115 [WebProfilerBundle] Tweak the colors of the security panel (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #44121 [Serializer] fix support for lazy properties (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44108 [FrameworkBundle][Messenger] remove FlattenExceptionNormalizer definition if serializer not available (@kbond)
- bug #44111 [Serializer] fix support for unset properties on PHP < 7.4 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44098 [DependencyInjection] fix preloading (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44065 [FrameworkBundle] Add framework config for DBAL cache adapter (@GromNaN)
- bug #44096 Make ExpressionVoter Cacheable (@jderusse)
- bug #44070 [Process] intersect with getenv() to populate default envs (@nicolas-grekas)
- feature #43181 Allow AbstractDoctrineExtension implementations to support the newer bundle structure (@mbabker)
- bug #44060 [Cache] Fix calculate ttl in couchbase sdk 3.0 (@ajcerezo)
- bug #43990 [Translation] [Loco] Generate id parameter instead of letting Loco do it (@welcoMattic)
- bug #44043 [Cache] fix dbindex Redis (@a1812)
- feature #44015 [Cache] Decrease the probability of invalidation loss on tag eviction (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44064 [Cache] fix releasing not acquired locks (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44063 [DependencyInjection] fix creating 2nd container instances (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #44051 [Notifier] Fix package name (@fabpot)
- bug #44050 [Notifier] Fix package names (@fabpot)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.