Symfony 5.4.29 released
Symfony 5.4 is backed by:
Symfony 5.4.29 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 5.4.28:
- bug #51701 [Serializer] Fix parsing XML root node attributes (@mtarld)
- bug #51588 [FrameworkBundle] Always use buildDir as ConfigBuilderGenerator outputDir (@HypeMC)
- bug #51675 [Messenger] Fix cloned TraceableStack not unstacking the stack independently (@krciga22)
- bug #51198 [DependencyInjection] Fix autocasting null env values to empty string with container.env_var_processors_locator (@fancyweb)
- bug #51683 [Cache] Fix support for Redis Sentinel using php-redis 6.0.0 (@Qonstrukt)
- bug #51686 [SecurityBundle][PasswordHasher] Fix password migration with custom hasher service with security bundle config (@ogizanagi)
- bug #51671 [FrameworkBundle] Fix support for translator.default_path in XML (@HeahDude)
- bug #51659 [HttpClient] Fix TraceableResponse if response has no destruct method (@maxhelias)
- bug #51598 [Cache] fix using multiple Redis Sentinel hosts when the first one is not resolvable (@digilist)
- bug #51497 [FrameworkBundle] no serializer mapping cache in debug mode without enable_annotations (@soyuka)
- bug #51645 [String] Update wcswidth data with Unicode 15.1 (@fancyweb)
- bug #51586 [ErrorHandler] Handle PHP 8.3 highlight_file function output changes (@PhilETaylor)
- bug #47221 [Serializer] Fallback looking for DiscriminatorMap on interfaces (@Caligone)
- bug #51511 [PasswordHasher] Avoid passing null to hash_pbkdf2() (@sdespont)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.