Symfony 6.2.0-RC1 released
Symfony 6.2.0-RC1 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.2.0-BETA3:
- bug #48312 [VarExporter] Improve partial-initialization API for ghost objects (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48285 [Security] Support loading UserBadge directly from accessToken (@Jeroeny)
- bug #48262 [Notifier] [SMSBiuras] true/false mismatch for test_mode option (@StaffNowa)
- bug #48273 [HttpKernel] Fix message for unresovable arguments of invokable controllers (@fancyweb)
- bug #48251 [PropertyInfo] ignore const expressions read by phpdocumentor (@xabbuh)
- bug #48224 [DependencyInjection] Process bindings in ServiceLocatorTagPass (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48271 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix form panel when there are no view vars (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48274 Add more #[\SensitiveParameter] (@fancyweb)
- bug #48179 [Console] Support completion for bash functions (@Chi-teck)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.