Symfony 6.3.0-RC2 released
Symfony 6.3.0-RC2 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.3.0-RC1:
- feature #50445 [AssetMapper] Add "=alias" syntax to importmap:require (@weaverryan)
- bug #50442 [SecurityBundle] Update security-1.0.xsd to include missing access-token definition (@aegypius)
- bug #50440 [DependencyInjection] Revert "Use weak references in the container" (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #50429 [Console] block input stream if needed (@joelwurtz)
- bug #50397 [HttpKernel][VarDumper] Fix dumping with labels (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #50408 [AssetMapper] Change default importmap "provider" to JsDelivr+esm (@weaverryan, @nicolas-grekas)
- bug #50394 [AssetMapper] Avoid loading potentially ALL assets in dev server (@weaverryan)
- bug #50400 [AssetMapper] Sometimes asset contents are built from non-asset files (@weaverryan)
- bug #50406 [VarDumper] Fix dd() showing line with null (@HypeMC)
- bug #50393 [AssetMapper] Fixing incorrect exception & adding allowing more realistic error mode (@weaverryan)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.