Symfony 6.4.0-RC1 released
Symfony 6.4 is backed by:
Symfony 6.4.0-RC1 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.4.0-BETA3:
- bug #52588 [Messenger] Use extension_loaded call to check if pcntl extension is loaded, as SIGTERM might be set be swoole (Sergii Dolgushev)
- bug #52567 [AssetMapper] Fixing js sourceMappingURL extraction when sourceMappingURL used in code (@weaverryan)
- bug #52579 [DomCrawler] UriResolver support path with colons (@vdauchy)
- bug #52581 [Messenger] attach all required parameters to query (@xabbuh)
- feature #52568 [VarExporter] Deprecate per-property lazy-initializers (@nicolas-grekas)
- feature #52560 [Mailer] Update default Mailjet port (@Katario)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.