Symfony November Camp in Sweden
As an organizer of the Swedish Symfony community I’m happy to say that we are hosting our second Symfony Conference. It is a one-day, single-track conference with speakers from 6 countries. The event takes place in Stockholm on November 14th.
We will have two workshops the day before the event with Matthias Noback and Magnus Nordlander. One is a workshop on getting started with Symfony, and the other is for advanced Symfony application architecture. Both of our workshops are small groups, to ensure that you'll have plenty of access to the trainer.
We are proud to announce such an impressive speaker line-up. We have:
- Raul Fraile who will talk about malicious cryptography in Symfony applications
- Paweł Jędrzejewski, the creator of Sylius
- Niklas Modess, organizer for the Swedish Laravel community.
- Matthias Noback, the author of “A Year With Symfony" and "Principles of PHP Package Design"
- Magnus Nordlander, the co-host of Sound of Symfony.
- Tobias Nyholm, the co-host of Sound of Symfony.
- Mathias Verraes, a strong voice for domain driven design
- Carl Vuorinen, team lead at W3 Group Finland.
When you feel full of new ideas after the conference and you just want to dig into exploring the new techniques you learned during the conference, you probably want to come to our “Labs day”. The day after the conference you will have the chance to meet an expert to help you solve problems with or discuss the implementation in your code, app, servers, etc. The Labs day is free for conference attendees and you will meet Symfony experts, UX experts, Linux experts etc.
If you are half as excited as I am over the talks and the labs day you should probably make sure you get a ticket. Conference tickets are sold for €109 and workshops tickets for €439. Buy them at www.symfony.se/november-camp
I hope to see you there.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.