SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022: Workshop "Make the most of Platform.sh, the Official Symfony Cloud Platform"
The SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022 will start with 2 days of pre-conference workshops organized on November 15-16.
All 13 different workshops related to Symfony and its ecosystem will be organized in English at the Disney's Newport Bay Club.
Today we are exited to announe you the latest workshop: "Make the most of Platform.sh, the Official Symfony Cloud Platform". It's a 1-day workshop organized on November 16 and November 17.
Symfony Cloud enables Infrastructure As Code, Continuous Deployments and App Data and Services Synchronization so that you can focus on what you do best: writing great Symfony Apps!
After you have completed this hands-on workshop, you will be able to:
- setup a containerized development environment with DDEV
- implement a Git based workflow that lets you collaborate with your Team
- activate performance testing, recommandations and monitoring with Blackfire
- leverage Platform.sh CI/CD automation to spend less time managing your CI/CD and more time writing code
- manage many apps with a single tooling
The target audience is expected to have at least an intermediate level in PHP, some experience working with Symfony, an IDE and Git.
Interested in this workshop? Book now your workshop ticket for SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022, seats are limited and registration is based on first come first served!
Enjoying the workshops reinforce your knowledge and enable you to get the most out of the conference! Join us and be part of the @symfony community!