SymfonyCon Madrid starts to reveal its schedule!
We received a ton of brilliant talk proposals for SymfonyCon Madrid so that we had a very hard time selecting the speakers for the conference but we can finally confirm the first speakers! Year after year, it’s been harder to choose among the great talk proposals you all submitted. We’d like to thank very much all the people who submitted!
The speaker selection is not over yet, we’ve only sent a confirmation email to the first speakers selected; which means that we did not reject any talk proposal for now. The schedule is not complete but you can see who are the first speakers selected. We want to offer you the best schedule for the best European PHP conference!
We’re thus super pleased to welcome:
- Benjamin Eberlei who will talk about "Feature Flags with Symfony"
- Ricard Clau speaking about "Big data, Great! Now what?"
- Michelle Sanver talking about "Life After Assetic: State of the Art Symfony 2 Frontend Dev"
- Paweł Jędrzejewski who will speak about "Sylius - E-Commerce for Symfony2"
- Eduardo Gulias talking about "Artificial Neural Network in a Tic Tac Toe Symfony Console Application"
- Sarah Khalil speaking about "PHP object mocking framework world: let's compare Prophecy and PHPUnit"
- Javier Eguiluz with his talk entitled "Symfony Tips and Tricks"
- Frank de Jonge who will talk about "Filesystem Abstraction with Flysystem"
- Ryan Weaver speaking about "Symfony Grows Up: The Developer Experience (DX) Initiative"
- Kim Ausloos talking about "Kunstmaan CMS bundles, you're welcome"
- Grégoire Hubert with his "Unleash Postgresql features in your PHP developments" talk
- David Zuelke who will speak about "The Twelve-Factor App: Best Practices for PHP on Platforms-as-a-Service"
- and Jeremy Mikola who will come for his special and awesomely fun Jeopardy!
We’ll announce more speakers soon, so keep posted to discover the entire schedule!
If you’re not registered yet for SymfonyCon Madrid 2014, get your ticket now! The conference will come fast, get your ticket while you still have time. And for those of you who want to be trained on Symfony before the conference, you can register for the great and brand new workshops organized before the conference. The workshop schedule is online, check it out.
SymfonyCon Madrid, November 27th – 29th, don’t miss it, it’ll be caliente!
To be continued...
SymfonyCon Madrid starts to reveal its schedule! symfony.com/blog/symfonycon-madrid-starts-to-reveal-its-scheduleTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.