SymfonyInsight, the life jacket for your team
At its core, SymfonyInsight helps you monitor and improve the quality of your projects. It fits nicely in your development processes to find issues, help developers improve their skills and decrease technical debt.
But there is another challenge we can help with by analyzing your code:
How to avoid projects to become business threats for your company?
Business threats are numerous and take many forms. At SymfonyInsight, we are deeply aware of how important monitoring these threats is. This is why we redeveloped a large part of our engine, interface and documentation to address these issues.
SymfonyInsight now shows business risks associated to each project:
We focused our work on 6 categories of risks:
- Avoid security breaches
- Prevent lawsuits and GDPR complaints
- Avoid data leaks and ensure data integrity
- Avoid downtimes and major bugs
- Avoid slow productivity and negative growth
- Ensure technical issues do not have negative repercussions on your brand
All these are ready to be used: have a try!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.