SymfonyLive Warszawa 2019: the website is released!
We are super pleased to announce the release of the website for the SymfonyLive Warszawa conference next June! This conference will be held in Polish, except for the Keynotes and the pre-conference workshops which will be in English. The conference is a 4-day event:
- 2-day pre-conference workshops on June 11-12
- 2-day conference on June 13-14
We are so excited to meet the Symfony community from Poland at the first edition of the SymfonyLive Warszawa.
You can already buy your conference ticket or combo workshop and conference ticket as the early bird registration is now open until March 11th! We've also announced the first workshop topics, more workshops will be announced soon. You can be trained on:
- Symfony 4 Best practices by Nicolas Grekas - Symfony Core Team member (one-day workshop). During this workshop, you will discover the new practices recommended by the Symfony Core Team. You will learn how to install third-party packages with Symfony Flex, configure your application with environment variables or exploit the new features of the dependency injection container. And much more! We'll build a demo app together so that you'll learn all the basic (and less basic) features that modern Symfony apps allow to build efficiently.
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps by Nicolas Grekas - Symfony core team member (one-day workshop) With this workshop, learn how to identify performance issues in your application and adopt the best application profiling tools in your daily development habits. This workshop will guide you through the use of PHP profiling tools such as Blackfire.io to help you identify performance leaks.
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns by Titouan Galopin - SymfonyInsight lead (two-day workshop). Object Oriented Design aka OOD is hard and not limited to designing just classes and interfaces. This workshop will help you better understand all the concepts and techniques to write cleaner, more robust and more testable object oriented code. You'll learn how to make your code respect the SOLID principles. You'll also discover the techniques to reduce the complexity of your code as well as making your classes thinner and more focused. You'll also learn how to recognize and leverage the power of design patterns (factory, adapter, composite, decorator, mediator, strategy, etc.) in order to make your code flexible, extensible, unit testable and less fragile.
The Call for Papers is open too until February 25th! You can submit your talk proposals now! As the conference will be held in Polish, remember to submit your talk ideas in Polish. If you never spoke at a conference before and are interested in becoming a speaker, we have a mentoring program for speakers to help you build your talk (from the talk idea to the slides)!
See you very soon in June in the great Warsaw for the only Symfony conference in Poland!