SymfonyOnline June 2023 - Firefighting a Symfony & Elasticsearch app with Blackfire
Get ready to mark your calendars! SymfonyOnline June 2023 is just around the corner, happening on June 15-16, and we've already announced a lineup of incredible speakers and topics. For more information, click on here. Don't miss out on this exciting event!
We are thrilled to announce our latest addition to the speakers' team is none other than:
Emanuele Panzeri, Web Developer, Liip AG, will talk about "Firefighting a Symfony & Elasticsearch app with Blackfire":
"This talk will cover the journey and findings of firefighting a complex Symfony application (with Messenger, Serializer, Varnish, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Elasticsearch) with Blackfire.
The topics covered will be:
- Bottleneck within the Serializer
- Caching serialized object
- Digging into Elasticsearch APIs and some internals
To finally find the root cause of a spike of http-500 errors in a public facing API with 2M requests. All of that by using the Blackfire profiling features."
You can easily join SymfonyOnline June 2023 with just a few clicks! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity and sign up now.
1) Read the detailed talks and workshops:
Allison Guilhem, Łukasz Chruściel, Fabien Potencier, Maximilian Beckers, Carlos Granados and, Alexandre Salomé, Malte Wunsch, Kevin Bond, Nicolas Grekas, Alexander M. Turek and, Titouan Galopin are part of our incredible team of speakers. Further announcements will be made shortly, stay tuned!
The detailed and almost complete program is available here!
Discover also the exciting workshops that await you:
- Symfony 5/6: the fast track: 2-day Workshop by Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core-Team, on June 13 and 14
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns: 2-day Workshop by Alexandre Salomé, Director of Engineering, Platform.sh, on June 13 and 14
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony: 1-day Workshop by Jan Schädlich, Software Developer Freelance, on June 13 or June 14
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps: 1-day Workshop by Thomas Di Luccio, DevRel Engineer, Platform.sh, on June 13 or June 14
- Getting the Most Out of PHPStan: 1-day Workshop by Ondřej Mirtes, Creator of PHPStan, on June 13
- Test driven development the right way: 1-day Workshop by Diego Aguiar, Web Developer, SymfonyCasts, on June 14
2) Register by clicking on Buy ticket and benefit from the regular rate until May 24th (included).
3) Choose the ticket of your choice:
- June 13-14: Workshop only. It is possible to attend a two-day training or two one-day trainings. Topics are available here!
- June 15-16: Conference only with 2 tracks in English. Each talk replay from the conference will be available as soon as each talk ends!
- June 13-16: Combo ticket "Conference + Workshops" to live a Symfony week experience!
4) Follow the "conferences" blog posts to not miss anything!
Get up-to-date with the latest in Symfony from the comfort of your own home by participating in this exciting event!
Join us for this exciting event, be part of the @symfony community!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.