SymfonyOnline June 2023 was a blast!
Last week, we hosted SymfonyOnline June 2023! For 4 thrilling days, we immersed ourselves in the vibrant world of Symfony, connecting with the international community in an entirely virtual setting. And let us tell you, it was an absolute blast! ✨
During the 2 workshop days on June 13-14, we had the privilege of offering 6 different workshops led by incredible trainers. With over 90 workshop attendees, the online sessions were buzzing with energy and knowledge sharing!
But the excitement didn't stop there. The following 2 days, June 15-16, were dedicated to the online conference, hosted on our new own platform, where we had the pleasure to display 16 captivating talks delivered by outstanding speakers. We had a whopping of 600+ attendees from 49 countries who join us for this digital experience. The air was filled with inspiration and innovation!
We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to all the workshop trainers, speakers, sponsors, and attendees who made this event an overwhelming success. Your contributions and enthusiasm created an unforgettable online gathering.👏 A special shout-out goes to our amazing sponsors:
- SensioLabs, diamond and track sponsor. Get 30% off your yearly or monthly subscription to SensioLabs University Platform with the promo code SFOSUMMER23 before July 31, activate your coupon here.
- Platform.sh, gold sponsor. Ready to take your Symfony project to the next level? Try Platform.sh - the reliable and scalable platform with tailored environments, built-in workflows, and seamless integrations.
Your support was instrumental in making this event a resounding triumph! 🎶🎷
We understand that life can get busy, and attending every talk might not have been possible for everyone. But fear not! We have made all the talk replays available as soon as they went live during the conference. So, if you missed out on the live excitement, you can still catch up and enjoy all the talks at your convenience.
If you didn't have a ticket for SymfonyOnline June 2023, we are happy to share that is still possible to buy a ticket for the replays. Replays will be available for a minimum of 2 years. Here are all the others talks available:
- Allison Guilhem - Asynchronous juggling with Symfony HttpClient
- Łukasz Chruściel - Is SOLID dead? Let's discuss reusable software design
- Maximilian Beckers - Optimize your software with API first
- Carlos Granados - DDD (Debugger Driven Development)
- Alexandre Salomé - Tests in a Symfony application
- Malte Wunsch - Working with Pull Requests
- Kevin Bond - Teaching Doctrine to be Lazy
- Nicolas Grekas - Here comes Symfony 6.3!
- Alexander M. Turek - Decouple Your Apps with Symfony Messenger
- Titouan Galopin - Design your API for the future
- Emanuele Panzeri - Firefighting a Symfony & Elasticsearch app with Blackfire
- Marine Gandy - Taming the Forking Beast: Refactoring Monolithic Projects
- Kévin Dunglas - AssetMapper: Manage Your JS Deps Without Node
- Florian Merle - Let your end users be creative with the ExpressionLanguage component
- Ryan Weaver - Modern UIs with UX, a little JS & Zero Node.
We already look forward to seeing you in real-life at our next events:
- 🇩🇪 SymfonyLive Berlin 2023 - October 5 & 6, 2023 in German language. Register now - Last day to submit your abstract
- 🇧🇪 SymfonyCon Brussels 2023 - December 7 & 8, 2023 in English language. Register now - Submit your abstract
- 🇫🇷 SymfonyLive Paris 2024 - March 28 & 29, 2024 in French language. Register now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.