SymfonyWorld Online 2021 Summer Edition starts today!
SymfonyWorld Online 2021 Summer Edition takes place online today and tomorrow, June 17-18, we're so excited to meet you! You can still register and attend the international online conference about Symfony! All talks will be in English with English subtitles and will all be available in replay as soon as the conference ends. The entire conference schedule will be done twice per day, so you can attend the live conference from anywhere in the world. Join us today from 9:45 am UTC+2 with the opening session followed by the opening Keynote, then the exact same schedule will be repeated all over again from 4:45 pm UTC+2. The same will happen tomorrow! Register now for the conference: 2 days, 2 tracks and the conference schedule in live twice per day!
Discover the entire conference schedule? All times are displayed in your local timezone. Here are ll the talks scheduled during the 2-day conference:
- Fabien Potencier, Symfony founder and project lead, will speak at the opening Keynote
- Alexandre Salomé, Software Engineer at Blackfire.io, will share his experience about "Symfony Forms: Advanced Use Cases".
- Denis Brumann, Solutions Architect, in collaboration with Christian Flothmann, Software developer and Symfony Core Team member, will speak about "Cartographing Symfony".
- Marie Minasyan, Senior PHP Consultant, will speak about "My Symfony application in Serverless cloud".
- Benjamin Eberlei, Chief Performance Detective, will talk about "What's new in Doctrine 2021?.
- Bastien Jaillot, Architect, will talk about "Feedback on our use of Varnish".
- Baptiste Leduc, Web Consultant, will explain to you why "You need an AutoMapper, but you don't know it yet!".
- Kévin Dunglas, creator of the API Platform framework, Mercure.rocks and Vulcain.rocks protocols and Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "Pedal to the metal: introducing Symfony Turbo".
- Jan Schädlich, Lead Developer PHP/Symfony, will talk about "Symfony Notifier Demystified".
- Stefan Koopmanschap, PHP developer, consultant and trainer, will speak at the closing Keynote on the first day of the conference, on June 17, about "You're not in IT".
- François Zaninotto will speak at the opening Keynote on the second day of the conference, on June 18, about "Towards Digital Sustainability".
- Hiromi Hishida, Lead Engineer at Backend team, will present "Can your code live without the Symfony Framework?".
- Guillaume Loulier, Developer, will speak about "Cypress, the E2E must learn from the past".
- Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "What is the Symfony UID component?".
- Titouan Galopin, Symfony Core Team member and SymfonyInsight lead, will share his experience about "Building a SaaS product with Symfony : tips and tricks".
- Tobias Nyholm, Software entrepreneur and Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "Runtime component: The game changer".
- Robin Chalas, Software Architect and Symfony Core Team Member, will speak about "PasswordHasher Component: A simple yet powerful password hashing library".
- Łukasz Chruściel, Software Engineer and Sylius Core Team member, will present a talk entitled "A short tale about state machine".
Book now your ticket, in case you still cannot attend the live conference, you'll have access to the full conference replay from June 19th 2021!
See you in a few hours online!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.