Warning: You are browsing the documentation for version 3.3 which is not maintained anymore.
If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading.
Starting from Symfony 2.8, Assetic is no longer included by default in the Symfony Standard Edition. Refer to this article to learn how to install and enable Assetic in your Symfony application.
- How to Apply an Assetic Filter to a specific File Extension
- How to Use Assetic for Asset Management
- How to Use Assetic for Image Optimization with Twig Functions
- Combining, Compiling and Minimizing Web Assets with PHP Libraries
- How to Minify CSS/JS Files (Using UglifyJS and UglifyCSS)